Dr. Amanda Smith
Dr. Smith’s love for dentistry started prior to graduating from high school. She started her dental passion as Family Dental Care of Milford’s afterschool “helper.” She quickly expanded her duties to become a dental assistant, and went on to achieve her goal of becoming a dentist. She received her bachelor’s degree in Medical Biology as well as a Master’s Degree in Public Health from the University of New England. She attended the University of Louisville, and received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Her devotion to New Hampshire brought her back to her Southern New Hampshire roots where we are lucky to have her as part of our office. Her enthusiasm to provide state-of-the-art oral health care and her love for dentistry is clear and shows as she gives each patient optimal and personalized care.
She has been named “Top Dentist” in NH, by her peers, every year since 2018.
In addition to serving her patients, Dr. Smith enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, and son as well as their German Shepherds. Together, they love to travel and spend time with her family in Kentucky and Florida, as well as travel to Disney.
Achievements and Associations:
- Part of the Family Dental Care of Milford Management Team
- Member of the American Society of Implant and Reconstruction Dentistry
- Named Top Invisalign® Provider
- Incoming President of the Nashua Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the New Hampshire Dental Society
- Member of the Greater Nashua Dental Society