Dr. Joshua Osofsky
Dr. Joshua Osofsky joined the FDC family in 2007 and has been an asset to our patients since! He was born and raised in Nashua, NH where he graduated from Nashua High School and went on to complete his AB in Biology at Harvard University, where he graduated Cum Laude. He received his D.M.D. from Tufts University of Dental Medicine in 2006.
Dr. Osofsky is committed to completing multiple continuing education courses including those in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign®, veneers, implantology, laser dentistry, and restorative dentistry. He has a strong passion for education and shares in our office philosophy of providing the highest quality of care to all of our patients.
He has been named “Top Dentist” in New Hampshire, by his peers, every year since 2012.
Dr. Osofsky enjoys his work in restorative, implant and cosmetic dentistry.
When not working, Dr. Osofsky can be found travelling, cooking, and learning about business. His favorite travel destinations are Japan and Honolulu.
Achievements and Associations:
- Incoming President of NH Dental Society
- Member of the American Society of Implant and Reconstruction Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Past Present of the Nashua Dental Society
- President, Board of Directors, for the Greater Nashua Dental Connection