Cosmetic bonding can help to improve the aesthetics of your smile while helping your teeth to maintain their natural appearance.
Cosmetic bonding is the process of applying a tooth-colored composite material to the tooth to build it up.
Bonding is often used to:
- Correct the shape of a chipped tooth
- Correct the appearance of a cracked tooth
- Provide more even tooth color
Why bonding makes a good choice over other treatments for some of our patients:
- Bonding is often a less expensive treatment than other cosmetic options
- Bonding treatments are typically less than one hour to complete
- Bonding usually allows the tooth’s structure to be preserved
Bonding may sometimes be a preferred choice over veneers or crowns but may not be as long-lasting or durable. Bonding material can become stained from coffee, tea, tobacco and some foods, so proper home care is important.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, call our office at 603-673-3332.